Thursday, August 11, 2011

Studying jetpacks with JET

Well now that I have something besides rolling widgets I want to talk to myself some more (and to whoevers monitoring this, I know they wouldn't just let us have these and not use them as monitoring tools).
Today we studied jet packs, I know we already did that but that was just basics. Now were learning more than just how to operate them in an emergency situation. I'm learning basic repairs, advanced functions and how to handle real life situations. Such as; what do you do if your out of jet fuel and slowly floating out into space, you have no tether and only 10 minutes of oxgen left.
The answer apparently is to radio for another jetpacker because as students it's too risky to use the emergency fuel, it's more potent and if you use too much at once it can leak into your suit or explode... And personally I'd rather use the radio than potentially explode
Teen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment