Monday, October 10, 2011

There's music in the air... kinda

I got picked up a couple hours ago by a creepy goverment dude. The trip is really exciting but also really scary. And not for the reasons you think. The guys that transport you are so scary man, no joke. I should be writing this from the moon but we've been delayed apparently and so were sitting here in a boring blank room. After the first about fifteen minutes almost everyone pulled out their logs, what else can you do? There's no books or magazines to read here, no music and not even a picture. Who would make such an ugly room? Maybe an ugly person...
I can't believe we aren't even in prelaunch training yet. We can't even learn how to use our suits and stuff yet? I wish they would at least let us download the log file for the suit manual so we would have something to read. And then we wouldn't have to do that later, who made the schedule for this darn trip. They aren't very good I can tell you that.
Wouldn't it be wierd if this whole thing was really a elaborate alien plan to get young earthling samples? Wouldn't it be wierd if my brain stopped coming up with wierd thoughts. And also wouldn't it be nice if we could get out of this room sooner or later and do something? ...Someone just farted and I don't see any air vents so I hope it's sooner rather than later.
Teen out.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This post was originally from 7/11/11 or close to it, I had to find it and repost it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused

No comments:

Post a Comment