Thursday, July 21, 2011

Moon facebooking

Haha, I didn't know you got facebook in space! Apparently the signal from earth is ok.
I got bored and when I started thinking about things to do I came up with Facebook. Too bad I don't have any friends or it might be fun and it's not like the government needs another way to get information about me. Maybe I should start a blog... Or try to find what happened to my parents... Although I'm not sure if I want to know of course. I found an awsome hiding spot behind the generator. It doesn't even get too hot, the cooling system works pretty well in this room.
It's not blank white like the waiting room and it's not quiet. I can't think of a better spot besides with friends. And since those don't exist I think I've got a winner.
Happy teen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment