Friday, September 9, 2011

I have friends... Kinda

Hey remember that creepy girl that I talked about a long time ago? Well absolutely nothing happened so stop holding your breath. JET is about to announce a special project though and I'm very excited. I dont know what you think but secret moon training groups that deal with rovers and deep freezing are generally pretty exciting.
Speaking of exciting I got some little friends today. The supervisors picked a few students with extra time and gave them charge over a test experiment. Unfortunately it's nothing really cool like a hostile plant or dangerous rock specimens but I guess mutated goldfish are pretty cool. All students involved were given 7 subjects. Mine are numbers 236 through 243 because quite a few died before they figured out the conditions to keep them alive. I don't personally know myself but they gave me their habitat, some supplies and an instruction manual so I'll keep you (me) updated
Teen out

No comments:

Post a Comment