Saturday, November 5, 2011

Continuing the process of going crazy

Oh man, training has been so tough. These last two days I haven't wanted to even touch my log book for fear I would die from the wasted calories.
Since JET is considered a military branch even the juniors like us have to undergo basic training. And for that reason only we are dying out in the middle of nowhere, being drilled to death by our previously kind and gentle teachers. Ive been luckier than some though, I brought my gel so I haven't gotten blisters while getting used to the space suit. We've worn them before but never for this long, we literally do drills every hour.
Its making me continue to go crazy, the drilling, the dead quiet in-between drills and the lack of people to talk to in our rooms makes it depressing. Why don't I have any friends, even in this barren land with nowhere to go and limited people to meet everyone seems to purposefully ignore me... Im done typing, my hands are starting to get cold.
Teen out

No comments:

Post a Comment