Friday, November 11, 2011

Repelling or rapelling ?

Well finally after what seemed like days, but was probably only like one maybe two, we stopped the training "for now" they said. Were doing something that fun and will strengthen us at the same time. deep-space repelling! I don't know about you but it sounds awesome. launching yourself down cliffs then racing back up sounds like the best thing evar. Speaking of "evar" thats a fun word that all the teens up here seem to be using. Not only does it have a rebellious spelling but they say it how it looks so it sounds different too. I don't know if its supposed to mean something different but I like it in place of the regular "ever".
If you have any thoughts on repelling, rappelling, whatever you wanna call it let me know... lifeless... cold... piece of machinery... you know what never mind that. Just beep if you know what Im typing and bloop if you don't ... fail, if it doesn't know what Im typing how would it respond at all... sigh. I really must be going crazy, Im asking for a response from my logbook.
Teen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment