Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm locking my door tonight

Hmm I'm thinking of turning this log into a blog, it would be pretty fun.
I would get to show the whole world my wacky point of veiw and totally different lifestyle, who wouldn't wantto do that?
The only disadvantage would probably be that my facebook would get even more attention.
My nickname is lonely astronaut and that interests girls somehow? Because I got a message today asking if I was interested in a long distance relationship... I was like, that would be a "far out" relationship (hehe, get it?) and then added her to blocked contacts. I don't ever want to get a creepy message like that again.
You know what would be even creepier? If the girl was on this moon base and messages me because she recognized me... Eeew! Someone potentially on this moon base asked if I was interested in a relationship?
Im going to lock my door tonight, that is kind of disturbing that someone would be stalking me on Facebook and not ask me in person.
True "she" might not be on the base but why else would a girl ask a guy all the way on the moon if he was interested in a relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment