Monday, July 25, 2011

Tests and pencils

Today we had a test, yay.
Oh speaking of which, I knew I was forgetting something. Writing all my notes in my log and telling you about them.
I'm so used to using a paper and pencil that I forgot I should use my log.
Anyway, we had a test today and I hope I did ok, the test can even send people back home so we have to get a good grade in the curve. It's rather nerve racking but I just had to remember that a regular test is similar, if you fail enough you get sent home eventually.
I've noticed I write less when it's been a stressful day so I'll write another peom, just to keep me busy longer.

Schoolwork so bland
In this foreign land
Is frustrating indeed
Especially when you need to speed
But even worse
Than a curse
Is a pop-quiz
-A peom by a tested student

No comments:

Post a Comment