Sunday, July 10, 2011

A new space log

They gave us space logs and told us that we should write all our thoughts and memories in them incase we forget some things while in cryogenic freeze. I don't want to remember my memories so I'm going to only write my daily thoughts. I think another reason they gave these to us was because a lot of the time there's nothing else to do and they want us to stay sane.
I don't have many feelings about the trip to training except I'm glad I'm getting away from my feelings on earth. Maybe I should write about why I'm going and who's sending me so I can remember things like that. I don't think I'd like it if I didn't remember why I was in a lunar space base.
Well this "experiment" is being funded by the government and it's for previous astronauts and orphans only. The previously experienced astronauts are going straight to "the mission" which I'm unsure what it actually is. All I know is that the orphans are going to the moon to be trained.
The option to go was offered to all the orphans in certain states. The only requirements were that you were at least 15 and didn't plan on coming back within a few lifetimes. Yeah, I said lifetimes.
Well I can't really think of any more thoughts at the moment so I guess in going to end this log.
Teen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment