Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We are finally going to the moon

Oh yeah! I'm writing this from the shuttle! I'm very excited as you can tell by my excessive exclamation marks!
We launched just a few minutes ago and I have a limited time to write this because we aren't allowed to use our logs when within a certain radius of the atmosphere. I think it messes with them.
It's a calm ride now but if I had tried to write this log about 2 minutes ago the tablet would have smashed into my face. I never knew how intense those G's would bec(for the non-astronaut, one G is equal to the weight of the earths atmospheric pressure. If there is 5 G's that is 5 times the earths pressure on your body).
The fellow astronauts that didn't pass the test for G's were put into a coma like sleep so they wouldn't freak out or vomit, the pilot said they should wake up shortly afterwe leave the atmosphere.
That might be fun too though because they're going to be all sleepy and stuff.
I have to go because I have to put the logger back in the special case while going into orbit but I'll try to post right after I get onto the moon.
How much do you want to bet those guys they knocked out start blabbing nonsense when they wake up?
Teen out.

1 comment: