Sunday, July 10, 2011

(Not) Enough time

The supervisors decided we had enough time to log everything we wanted too and set up some folders so they ordered us all to go home and while packing think of one last thing we wanted to write. I want to make a list of everything I'm bringing so I'm writing this for two reasons. Reason number one, I'm bored and I already finished packing. Number two, I put the list in a more obscure folder so I'm putting this note in my main folder so I can find that, just in case.
Listen future me that has potentially forgotten. A list of my junk to keep track of is in folder "miscellaneous" under "moon baggage" got it? You better because I want all my stuff!
Anyway, I guess this my last log for at least a couple hundred years from the orphanage. See you in a long long time if ever my house... You never really qualified as a home unfortunately.
Teen out.

Editors note: for some reason the post coming directly after this is missing... I don't know why or how to get it back into place, to read it go HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment