Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sleeping near the fishes

I write this as I drift off to sleep.
It was fun today, I explored all the nooks and crannies I could untill I couldn't walk any farther and I really don't have time to explain it all to you! I guess as I encounter them in my training or daily life I'll write about them but I can tell you my favorite parts. Right behind the laboratory they have, believe it or not, an extremely large fish tank. A self sustaining fish tank. It is an almost perfect mini Eco system that produces just slightly more fish than needed, and guess where the fish go, yum. I don't know the names of all the fish and plants but I do know (from asking the caretaker) that's it's also the moon stations septic system. The plants in there are designed to absorb more nitrogen and methane than needed so we can pump our waste into there and it will be filtered, a multipurpose tank. Veiwing purposes, food, filtration and science.
My other favorite part is the..

No comments:

Post a Comment